As you know, Xiaomi introduced the Game Turbo 4.0 to some devices brings plenty of new features. You can easily change the graphics settings such as the texture quality and screen resolution of your games with these features. However, these new features are only available for devices that run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and above. In this article, We are providing a step-by-step guide on how to enable Game Turbo 4.0 new features on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco devices. Read More MIUI 13 development version public beta will be rolled out for these Xiaomi devices today [List]
Game Turbo 4.0: How to enable new features for your Xiaomi smartphone
Firstly we need to download SetEdit and LADB applications from the below links.
- We download our apps and now Let’s move on to the action. To open developer options Let’s tap on MIUI Version a few times.
- We opened the developer options and now Install via USB and USB Debugging(Security Settings) Let’s open our two options.
- Now let’s switch on the “Wireless Debugging” feature. Note that you must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- We turned on the “Wireless Debugging” feature. Now let’s enter the LADB application and Let’s make our application “Floating Window” shape.
- We changed our application to “Floating Window”. Now, let’s go to the “Wireless Debugging” menu and click on the “Pair device with pairing code” option.
- We will write the numbers under the IP address and Port section in the Port section in the LADB application. An example of those numbers If I have to write It is 192.168.1.34:41313. The first part of these numbers is “Our IP Address”, The ones after the 2 dots are our “Port” code.
- We will write the numbers under the wifi pairing code in the pairing code section of the LADB application. After this transaction to you “Wireless Debugging Connected,” a notification will come.
- Now to the LADB application Let’s enter, write the code below and send it.
pm grant by4a.setedit22 android. permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- Now let’s enter the SetEdit application. Let’s select the above part as “Global Table”. Then “GPU TUNER SWITCH” Let’s click where it says.
- Click on the “GPU TUNER SWITCH” section, then click on the “EDIT VALUE” section, change the “false” section to “true” and click on the “SAVE CHANGES” section.
We have done all our operations, now we have the new features of Game Turbo 4.0.
Sample photos ;
Note: Now we can easily change the texture quality and screen resolution of the games we play. This method may not work on some devices.