In this article, We will provide a step-by-step guide on how to install and download the MIUI 12.5/ MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition manually on your Redmi/Poco/Mi devices. Read More MIUI 13: list of Xiaomi devices that will get the stable update in the first batch (Global & China)
Xiaomi unveiled the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition in China at the MIUI Pad launch event on August 10, 2021, as an upgrade over the MIUI 12.5 OS which didn’t add any new changes but mainly focused on four fields such as Atomic Memory, Focus Calculation, Liquid Storage, and Intelligent Balance to boost the device performance.
MIUI 12.5/MIUI 12.5 Enhanced: How to install on your device
First, We have to download the update of MIUI 12.5/MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version corresponding to our model. Read More Download GCam for your Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphone
Once downloaded, we just have to install it on our Redmi/ Poco/Mi smartphones. To do this, all you have to follow the steps, which is given below:
- Make sure your smartphone has a 50%+ battery.
- Go into Settings >> About phone >> MIUI version.
- Once inside, press a few times on the MIUI logo until a message appears.
- Then access, select « Choose update package » through the three points within the top right corner.
- Finally, choose the update in. zip download and proceed to update it.