Redmi Note 10 series cameras can easily take sharper and clearer images with plenty of AI modes like Portrait, Nightscape, Panorama, PDAF, and more. But you may notice that images taken from the stock camera app may not come out that well and mostly in low lighting conditions. Currently, the Google Camera app is one of the best 3rd-party camera apps in the market for Android devices.
Now, if you’re using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 series devices or have just purchased and want to use any other third-party camera app, then you can download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max (GCam 8.1 APK).
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0n_Eng.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download GCam for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_libs_Eng.apk)
How to install Google Camera on Redmi Note 10 (Pro) Max
- Download the APK file of the camera app from the download links above and move both of them to the internal storage of your phone.
When you try to install this app after downloading, Google Chrome will show you a pop-up asking you to allow apps to be installed from unknown sources. Tap Settings and then enable Allow from this source to install Redmi Note 10 (Pro) j Google Camera apk.
After you’ve installed the APK, open the app. You’ll have to grant all the permissions to the app before you start using it.
With that, you can now start using the latest Google Camera mod on your Redmi Note 10 (Pro) Max.
If you’ve any queries, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to use Redmi Note 10 Pro as a TV remote [Redmi Tips and Tricks]