Xiaomi intorduces the latest version of Game Turbo 3.0, it is a framework enhancement that results in CPU and GPU smart allocation, and more system resources for games. MIUI Game Turbo provides the user with a series of customizations, including General settings, Performance mode, Game DND, and Additional settings. You can also customize individual games according to your gaming habits.
You can also restrict selected system features to enhance game experience, such as turn off auto brightness, turn off reading mode, restrict screenshot gestures or do not open notifications. All the settings are there to serve for the best gaming experience.
In Game Turbo 3.0 update comes with more new features And today we will be talking about an interesting feature of Game Turbo 3.0 – Voice Changer which is an interesting way to trick your opponents in game with various voices like – Man, Women, Robot, Cartoon, etc voice.
How to Enable Voice Changer in Game Turbo 3.0?
- First of all, it’s a Must to enable Game Turbo. You can do that from Security app Game Turbo Settings Enable it
- Then you would find that In-game shortcuts is enabled by default, and with this you can swipe from the top side edge of the screen to view when in game.
- Once in game, open the in game shortcut, expand the menu by tapping on the arrow.
- You will find the Voice Changer option over there. Tap on it.
- A pop up menu will appear with various voices – Man, Women, Robot, Cartoon, etc. You can press and hold the Try button for maximum 10 second to record your voice and then use any of the listed voice to have fun!
You can enjoy this feature for any of the games you play but usually this feature can be best used for PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Free Fire, or any other such games. Voice changer comes with Game Turbo 3.0 and currently supported for limited number of devices.
Read More: Xiaomi MIUI 12: How to enable App Drawer